LIVE YOUR DREAM LIFE IN THE UK WITH YOUR FAMILY
The UK is as yet one of the world's most sort after nations. Its mind-blowing personal satisfaction and multicultural urban areas make it quite possibly the most alluring destination for professionals looking for a superior life for themselves as well as their families. Regardless of the commotion of Brexit, it holds a solid financial situation because of its set up organizations and profound inclusion in worldwide businesses. V2 Visa Consultancy can assist you with exploring the complexities of UK migration law to assist you with getting comfortable with the world's number one English talking country.
WHY SETTLE IN THE UK?
- Solid economy with set up ventures
- Colossal interest for gifted ability to control its high-level economy
- A home away from home for Indians
- Excellent and free medical care through NHS
- Home The world's best colleges
- Amazing visa to work with worldwide travel
REQUIREMENTS FOR MIGRATING TO THE UK
- You need to step through English Language Proficiency Exam. This chiefly incorporates IELTS and TOEFL.
- You ought to have a place from a country that isn't being remembered for the European Economic Area or the EEA. .
- You ought to have every one of the necessary documents, work experience authentications, and others for those expected to try out a school or go after a position to enter in the UK.
- You ought to have the necessary measure of assets expected to help yourself during your visit on a student or work visa for beginning a long time in the UK.
- You are additionally needed to submit character and wellbeing testaments that will additionally demonstrate your capability for the necessary visa.
- Migrating to the UK with a job offer on hand
- Settling down in the UK through the student route
- Settling down in the UK if you are married or engaged to a UK citizen or permanent resident
- Migrating to the UK as an entrepreneur setting up a business
- Migrating to the UK as an investor
- Highly qualified foreigners
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa
- Skilled foreign workers with a job offer in a shortage area
- Skilled worker visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General) Visa
- Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Visa
- Youth mobility and temporary foreign workers
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Visa
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa
UK IMMIGRATION PROCESS
The United Kingdom contains England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. Being one of the world's generally pursued migration destinations, the UK offers a variety of choices for people trying to settle down. Normally, you are required to initially move to the UK for a small period and later on apply for an ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain). A portion of the approaches to move to the UK include:
In order to migrate to the UK, candidates will need a good IELTS score and must meet all professional, legal and financial criteria. These criteria depend on your chosen migration path. Y-Axis helps individuals identify the correct immigration route and then assists them at every step of their migration journey. Our two decades of immigration experience make us your best option to increase your chances of settling down in the UK.